Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Normal?

Well, I had a checkup with my doctor on Monday(22 weeks pregnant), and everything looks just great. I came home and told Bill I am "normal". He wants a second opinion. :-)

Ok, the doctor says all my blood tests came back just fine, my weight gain is on track, my size is just right and everything looks good.

We still pray for a vaginal delivery with no comlications and I have a peace about this. I know God is in control! Doctor says he sees no problems at this point that would prevent anything. We will check at about 28 weeks to ensure the baby is head down. I am carrying Kirsten high, but apparently that is to be expected after a C-section birth previously. No worries, she will drop when she is ready, then I will wish she was high again...

According to my weekly update, Kirsten is just under 1 foot long and weighs just about 1 pound. I am feeling movement and kicking every day, especially on the left side. She seems to be active when I am active, but also seems to be active when I go to bed at night.

Sorry this is a "normal" or fairly boring post, but I just try to keep everyone updated.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Yeah for healthy baby girls!! I am so glad everything is going so well! Enjoy your pregnancy!

I can't wait to meet her!

TexasNeals said...

never boring to hear about a healthy baby! :)
so glad everything looks so great!