Well, I had a doctor's appointment today and everything is looking very good. I only gained about 1 pound in the past 2 weeks! yeah. Does that mean that I can splurge and have ice cream tonight for dessert? I guess I should confess that I had ice cream last night at AWANA, so I will probably go with fruit salad again. Maybe some whipped cream will spruce it up a little.
Anyway, doctor says baby is head down and in position. Everything is normal, blood pressure is low, lots of fluid, now we just wait...going to the doctor on a weekly basis from now until delivery.
I will be having pictures done in a few weeks by All for Fun Photography and will post those so you all can see my lovely, slim, trim figure "wink". Actually, it's not that bad.
Still have a ton of stuff to do to get ready, but this weekend is our garage sale and that should clean out a lot of stuff, especially since it is all in the baby's room right now. Then again, we have a baby shower this weekend too, so we may be replacing it with baby stuff. How can I complain to be so blessed? and how could I ever ask for more?
1 comment:
Glad to hear things are good. I'm looking forward to getting to capture the moment for you.
Post a Comment