Well, yesterday, I thought that my water had broken and called in family, etc. Mom came last night and we stayed up until midnight waiting for labor to begin. The alarm went off at 6:00 am and still no labor.
Took a LONG walk this morning, hoping to start something, but alas, still waiting. Called the doctor's office and they said that they could test to determine if the membranes had truly ruptured. So, in we go. What little they were able to test did verify that I am not totally crazy and my water had broken or is at least slowly leaking.
Now for a check of baby's heartbeat and any contractions (maybe I am not feeling them). After 45 minutes on the machine, no contractions and heartbeat is averaging 130, but dipping and rising around that. Doctor is in surgery, but will review the report and they will call me back. More waiting. After I got up from the table, had some pressure and it seems to come every 15 to 40 minutes. Probably contractions, but not extremely painful, just pressure at this point.
They called back and doctor says to keep the appt for tomorrow at 11:45 and he will evaluate again and check cervix, dilation, etc. Decision point at that time.
Sooooooo:
Please pray that I go into labor tonight and am able to have a VBAC delivery. However, we are placing this entire situation in God's hands and God's will. Maybe He is trying to teach me something. I am standing most of the time because that seems to help.
1 comment:
Praying....praying....praying!!!
Post a Comment